Structuring your networks
Structure your networks into layers depending on importance to the organisation. You have not got enough time to continually reconnect with everyone in your network. Establish levels of connectiveness:
- Daily – Those you work with and rely on to achieve your daily work.
- Weekly – The people in your supply chain
- Monthly – The people who you can vertically integrate with.
- Bi-monthly – the broader industry
- Quarter – The larger ecosystem
- Half yearly – Those people outside the larger ecosystem