Programs and Services
The Department of Employment, Economic Development and Innovation (DEEDI) facilitates Mentoring for Growth and Mentoring for Export to support Queensland’s innovative businesses with strategic development and international growth.
Mentoring for Growth (M4G) assists firms to address strategic management opportunities and challenges.
Mentoring for Export (M4E) assists export organisations to further develop international trade strategies and capabilities.
Mentoring for Investment (M4I) assists firms to prepare to pitch to potential investor(s).
Mentee clients accepted into the DEEDI mentoring programs are provided with the opportunity to attend one or more structured and confidential mentoring panel meetings at which to address issues that are critical to the success of their businesses.
Mentoring panels comprise of business, industry and export specialists who provide their time, knowledge and expertise in a voluntary capacity.
Mentees benefit from:
- a process that challenges assumptions and offers strategic options specific to their circumstances
- access to an extensive network of mentors and support services
- network links into target markets
- engagement with and support from Queensland Government officers
- proposed strategies for sustainable success.
For more information, see www.business.qld.gov.au/mentoring
Queensland Government Mentoring programs:
iLab Incubator Pty Ltd
Innovation centre Sunshine Coast
Gold Coast innovation Centre
QUT Creative Enterprise Australia